Who can file a Back and Neck Injuries claim in Los Angeles?
If you have been injured while working, you may be able to recover benefits that are designed to cover your medical costs and associated expenses. Under Workers’ Compensation law in California, employers in the state must provide Workers’ Compensation insurance coverage in order to protect their workers. When an injury happens at work, you then may file a claim for benefits through your employer’s insurance carrier. These benefits can cover expenses for any needed prosthetics, prescription medications, medical appointments, and other necessary treatments.
Are you liable for Back and Neck Injuries claim in Los Angeles?
In addition to medical expenses, prescription medications and ongoing treatment costs, it is possible to recover monthly disability benefits payments through Workers’ Compensation if you have been temporarily or permanently disabled by your injury. Our lawyers work closely with our clients through every step of the process. If your application for benefits is disputed, we can litigate the matter for you at the administrative hearing in order to try to secure the recovery of benefits in an amount you deserve.
- Injuries to these areas of the body can destroy your quality of life in an instant, leaving you debilitated with limited work capability, partial disability and, in severe cases, full disability.
- Typically, these injuries are the result of a major trauma to the neck, back, head or spinal cord after a car accident or fall, sport injury, or other types of catastrophic injury.
Areas of Expertise
If you have been injured while working, you may be able to recover benefits that are designed to cover your medical costs and associated expenses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Pain that doesn’t go away or is severe.
- Shooting pain in your arms or legs.
- Numbness, weakness, or tingling in your arms or legs.
- Trouble controlling your bladder or bowels.
| WHERE WE SERVE
Areas We Serve
We take pride in tailoring legal solutions to each of our clients’ specific requirements. In addition, we fight for your rights by standing up to those who wrong you when necessary. Most importantly, you will see our ability to properly balance these acts while upholding the law with unwavering integrity and honors. Whether each matter is settled out of court or resolved by a jury verdict, we will always attempt to get the best possible result for our clients.